To keep track of your Punjab National Bank account balance is easy. Simply know the PNB balance check number and other alternative options that can help you evaluate your transactions.
There are various ways to help you check your account balance. Read on to know about these options to help you initiate a Punjab National Bank balance enquiry with ease.
Various Methods for PNB Balance Enquiry
Here are the different ways in which you can check your balance:
Balance Check Through Missed Call
The PNB balance check numbers by missed call options include the following:
- 1800 180 2223 (Toll-free)
Remember that you can check the balance by giving the missed call only through the mobile number that is registered with the bank account.
Balance Check Through SMS
You can also check your PNB account balance through SMS by sending the following text on 5607040:
BAL<space>16-digits Account Number
Balance Check through Online Banking
Follow these steps once you complete registering for the net banking option:
- Step 1: Log in to your PNB net banking account using your credentials
- Step 2: Navigate to the ‘View Account’ option
- Step 3: Choose the ‘Check Account Balance’ option
- Step 4: You can check the PNB account balance on the screen
Balance Check through Mini-statements
Follow this process to get your account details instantly:
- Just dial 1800 180 2222 from your registered mobile number
- Get a mini statement of your bank account instantly
Balance Check Through Mobile Banking
These mobile applications also allow you to check the balance:
- PNB mPassbook: This mobile application allows you to check your account balance, view mini-statements as well as last month’s account statements
- PNB ONE: You can install the PNB ONE application on your smartphone to get details about your account balance and other banking services like mini statements, chequebook requests and transfer of funds
- PNB MobiEase: This application facilitates balance checks, missed call banking and various other services.
Also Read: How to Check Bank Balance Online?
Balance Check through UPI
Follow these steps to get your account balance:
- Step 1: Open the UPI application through which you want to check your balance on your mobile phone
- Step 1: Type in the security code to access your UPI app
- Step 2: Choose the bank account for which you want to check the balance
- Step 3: Click on the ‘Check Balance’ button and enter the UPI PIN for verification and authentication
- Step 4: You can view the PNB account balance on the screen
Balance Check Through ATM
While you can follow any of the aforementioned steps, know that you can get your balance from ATM as well. Simply follow these steps:
- Step 1: Visit an ATM nearest to you
- Step 2: Insert your ATM card into the machine slot
- Step 3: Enter your 4-digit ATM PIN after inserting your card
- Step 4: Navigate and select the ‘Balance Check’ option
- Step 5: You can view the PNB account balance on the screen
- Step 6: You can also get a print of the receipt that contains the required account details
Keeping a tab on your account balance helps you track your finances effortlessly. However, if you fall short on funds, the best way is to opt for a personal loan. Apply for an Personal Loan from Fibe and manage your requirements hassle free.
You can get funding of up to ₹5 lakhs with our minimal eligibility criteria and paperwork requirements, that too, with an easy online application process. So, download the Personal Loan App or log in to our website today and get the funds within minutes!
FAQs on PNB Balance Check Number
How can I get my PNB account statement?
You can get the statement of your Punjab National Bank account through:
- Missed call
- SMS banking
- Mobile banking
- Internet banking
How can I check my PNB account balance?
You can carry out a PNB balance check easily via:
- Missed call
- Online banking
- SMS facility
- Mobile banking
Is it possible to check the bank balance through SMS?
Yes, you can check the balance of your PNB account through SMS. Simply follow this process:
- Sending the following text to 5607040
- BAL<space>16-digits Account Number
How do I check my PNB passbook online?
You can get your Punjab National Bank passbook online through the following options:
- PNB mBanking application
- Net banking