To apply for a Fibe Loan, you will need to provide a few basic documents that meet the personal loan requirements. Thanks to our completely digital application process, there's no need for any cumbersome paperwork. As long as you submit the necessary documents from Fibe's personal loan documents list, you can get a loan of up to ₹5 lakhs in no time at all. Just remember to use valid documents when applying so your submission goes smoothly. However, some common documents that are typically required include:
1. Photograph: A selfie of yours in good lighting. 2. PAN Card: This is mandatory for all loan applications in India. 3. Address Proof (Any one of the below documents):- Passport- Driver's license- Aadhaar card- Voter’s ID 4. Income proof: This could be your latest 3 or 6 months of salary slips or bank statements or any other document that shows your income
With Fibe’s EMI calculator, you can calculate your EMI amount and repayment schedule accurately. Just adjust the sliders for your chosen loan amount, interest rate and tenure and you'll have the EMI amount within seconds.
Fibe's Personal loan application process is hassle-free with its easy-to-use platform that streamlines each step in comparison to traditional loan application methods. Here are a few steps to follow:
1. You can register by downloading the Fibe App or visiting the official website.
2. After choosing the amount and tenure of your loan, you need to fill out the application form.
3. Upload scanned copies of the required documents such as your PAN card, address proof, income proof and your picture.
4. Review the application and ensure all information provided is accurate.
5. Submit the application for instant approval and cash disbursement.
If you are a salaried individual, you may need to provide a PAN card, proof of income and address proof. Additional documents may include bank statements, salary slips and proof of employment according to the lender’s requirements.
In order to apply for a personal loan with Fibe, you must provide proof of income such as the latest 3-6 months’ salary slips or bank statements.
Fibe offers its customers a 100% digital application process with no paperwork. The process is simple and quick.
You do not need to provide original documents to apply for a personal loan. To apply for a quick loan, you just need to provide soft copies of the required documents. However, in some cases, you will need your original documents for verification.
Fibe requires a copy of a PAN card, proof of income and proof of address from the individuals who are looking for a personal loan.
Credit review or appraisal is an essential part of your loan approval process. To understand why it is done, think from the lender’s point of view. Lending is associated with the risk of late repayment or non-payment. To minimise this risk, lenders conduct a review to ensure they offer financial assistance to trustworthy borrowers who […]
A loan closure certificate or a No Objection Certificate (NOC) is an essential document that you should acquire after successfully repaying the loan. Keep in mind that your borrowing journey does not end when you repay. There are some legal formalities that you need to complete after successful repayment too. One of these formalities is […]
A balance transfer in a personal loan is an excellent option to manage your repayment and even save on interest. This facility allows you to transfer your loan balance from one lender to another, which is a feasible solution when a new lender offers a better interest rate than your current one. However, to make […]