Made in India, Fibe is a mobile-based application that is the ideal solution for every credit need. An online lender that facilitates young professionals with their short-term money needs aids in meeting the urgent cash requirements before people get their monthly salary. Fibe offers loans up to ₹5 lacs with a flexible repayment tenure.
Benefits of teaming up with Fibe?
- The process of applying for a loan with Fibe is pretty simple and is 100% digital with minimum documentation.
- There’s no collateral required, we just need your monthly income proof and some basic details.
- Repay your loan any time over a tenure of 3-24 months.
- With Fibe, pay interest only for the number of days you use the amount.
- Our application process is transparent and involves no hidden cost.
- No long forms and minimal paperwork involved.
- Apply for repeat loans anytime.
How to Login on the Fibe App?
You can download the Fibe app on Android or iOS via Google Play Store or App Store. You can apply for a loan through Fibe in the following way:
Step 1: Launch the app and agree to all app permissions and terms & conditions.
Step 2: Log in to the app using the Facebook or GMail account and fill in particulars such as loan amount and repayment tenure.
Step 3: Enter your mobile number and the OTP to verify your number.
Step 4: Once verified, fill in your personal, professional and bank account details.
Step 5: You may be required to submit some basic documents.
Step 6: Once approved, choose the loan amount you need and repayment tenure.
Step 7: Set up the smart repay feature and never miss an EMI payment.
What Documents would be Required to Apply for a Fibe Personal Loan?
These are the following documents you’d require to apply for a loan and sign up with Fibe:
- PAN Card
- Address proof: Rent agreement and landlords electricity bill, landline bill/ mobile postpaid bill/ water bill/ gas bill (not three months old)
- KYC documents: PAN Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card, Driver’s license, Voter ID card.
- Income proof: Bank statement/Last three months’ salary slips.
Other Important Aspects:
- Check your credit score: It is essential to check your credit score before you apply for a personal loan, as a healthy credit score helps in the smooth approval of your loan application at a lower interest rate.
- Check your repayment ability: With the help of the Fibe Personal Loan EMI Calculator, you can evaluate the EMIs that you would be paying if you apply for a Personal Loan. It helps you to know your repayment ability and you only borrow what you can quickly repay.
- Do not apply with multiple lenders: If you apply with multiple lenders simultaneously, this might decrease your credit score and may lead to the rejection of your personal loan application.