Fibe provides a salary advance up to INR 5,00,000 instantly if you meet our loan eligibility criteria. Conventional banks and lenders rely too heavily on your past credit history and several other terms and conditions. With Fibe, you need to meet only four basic eligibility criteria. If you check the following boxes, getting a salary advance would be easy:
1. Age: You must be at least 21 years old at the time of your instant cash loan application. You must not be older than 55 years.
2. Income: You must be a salaried professional and drawing monthly salary of:
- Rs.18,000 if you live in a metro city like Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Bangalore or Chennai.
- Rs.15,000 If you live in non-metro cities.
3. Citizenship: You must be a resident of India
4. KYC: You must have all the KYC documents required.
Document Required For Salary Advance
Must be a Salaried-employee with in hand salary ₹ 18,000 (Metro Cities) & ₹ 15,000 for (Non-Metros)
Must Be above 21 years & Below 55 years of age
Must be a resident of India
3 Month Salary Slip (PDF) - Not mandatory for all customer
What Are The Interest Rates & Tenure?
Fibe’s interest rates for Salary advance remain amongst the lowest in the industry.
While they are determined based on your profile and eligibility score, they can be as low as just Rs 9 / day.
This applies to all loans tenures sanctioned to you - right from 6 months to all the way up to 36 months.
Skip the manual calculations. Use the Fibe EMI Calculator to accurately determine your repayment amounts, interest charges, and more.
Fibe's instant cash EMI calculator is your reliable tool to determine your loan EMI in just a few minutes and some simple steps. Fibe offers instant cash of up to Rs 5 lakhs with minimal documentation and quick processing. Coupled with interest rates as low as Rs 9/day, this is by far your most compelling credit option in the market. Calculate your monthly repayments based on your sanctioned loan amount and interest rates using this handy EMI calculator that's operate and easy to understand. With Fibe, you can even prepay your loan amount with no additional charges.
Your EMI Amount is
Select EMI option