Fibe’s loan app provides a personal loan up to INR 5,00,000 right from the comfort of your smartphone if you meet our loan eligibility criteria. Conventional banks and lenders analyse your past credit history and several other criteria too closely to verify your credit-worthiness. With Fibe, you just need to meet four primary eligibility criteria. Make sure you qualify on this, and getting a personal loan should be easy.
1. Age: You must be at least 21 years old at the time of your personal loan application. You must not be older than 55 years.
2. Income: You must be a salaried professional and drawing monthly salary of:
- Rs.18,000 if you live in a metro city like Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Bangalore or Chennai.
- Rs.15,000 If you live in non-metro cities.
3. Citizenship: You must be a resident of India
4. KYC: You must have all the KYC documents required.
Document Required For Personal Loan
Must be a Salaried-employee with in hand salary ₹ 18,000 (Metro Cities) & 15,000 for (Non-Metros)
Must Be above 21 years & Below 55 years of age
Must be a resident of India
3 Month Salary Slip ( PDF) - Not mandatory for all customer
What Are The Interest Rates & Tenure?
Fibe’s interest rates for personal loans remain amongst the lowest in the industry.
While they are determined based on your profile and eligibility score, they can be as low as just Rs 9 / day.
This applies to all loans tenures sanctioned to you - right from 6 months to all the way up to 36 months.
As a borrower, you retain the flexibility to pick your preferred EMI repayment schedule from the options made available to you. Use the Fibe personal loan calculator to accurately determine your EMI amount and repayment schedule with just a few clicks.
Skip the manual calculations. Use the Fibe EMI Calculator to accurately determine your repayment amounts, interest charges, and more.
Fibe's instant cash EMI calculator is your reliable tool to determine your loan EMI in just a few minutes and some simple steps. Fibe offers instant cash of up to Rs 5 lakhs with minimal documentation and quick processing. Coupled with interest rates as low as Rs 9/day, this is by far your most compelling credit option in the market. Calculate your monthly repayments based on your sanctioned loan amount and interest rates using this handy EMI calculator that's operate and easy to understand. With Fibe, you can even prepay your loan amount with no additional charges.
Your EMI Amount is
Select EMI option
Here what people are saying about Fibe
They say the concept of credit is as old as humanity itself; coming into existence even before the concept of money did. The concept of formal credit, however, is a little more recent. On the occasion of the Indian Republic turning 71, we trace the history of the Indian credit sector, and see how it […]
– Over 8 million app downloads– Over 6 lakh instant loans disbursed– Loans worth ₹ 1000 Cr+ disbursed – largest amount of loans given in India by an app based company– Approved loan amount can be used to shop on Amazon, Flipkart, Big Bazaar, Yatra, MakeMyTrip & more– Loan approved and disbursed in 10 minutes– […]