Fibe (previously EarlySalary) is one of India’s leading consumer lending apps focused on young, aspirational and tech-savvy Indian consumers. We are building a financial ecosystem that enables the mid-income group to fulfil their aspirations. Fibe is an industry leader in the salary advance segment with the fastest processing time. We have launched a host of financial products like Cash Loans, long-term Personal Loans and Buy Now Pay Later plans. We offer a 100% digital loan application process that takes just seconds to complete. Fibe has grown multifold over the years and emerged as a market leader in providing financial assistance to young middle-income groups in India. Fibe has already disbursed nearly 2.8 million loans worth $1 billion.
The Product Opportunity
As an Associate Product Manager at Fibe, you will drive product initiatives from inception to execution. In this role, you will collaborate closely with designers, engineers, analysts, data scientists, and other cross-functional team members to propose, ship, and refine key features. On this role, you can bring together Fibe’s strengths in data, algorithms, and software to innovate on the ways lending happens in India – while delivering a delightful customer experience.
You’ll be joining a team of talented, driven and highly collaborative people. Your colleagues on the product team will be people who have worked with start-ups around the world, founded companies, developed successful products from scratch, and have established track records of getting shit done. Come join a team that is on a mission to change the way in which loans are taken in India.
Job Title : Senior Product Manager
Experience : 5 – 8 years
Job location : Pune
Core Responsibilities :
• Obsessively understand salaried individual’s & external partner’s need for financing and deliver the best product to match that.
• Collaborating with UX, data, and engineering teams on a day-to-day basis to build iterative, high-quality products.
• Own the product roadmap and collaborate with cross functional teams to drive product initiatives.
• Create PRDs, agile stories, wireframes and establish key performance metrics for new feature and initiatives.
• Establish product acceptance criteria & review QA test cases to ensure that the envisaged customer benefits are realized.
• Defining clear success metrics and supporting your teams to achieve them.
• Strong understanding of the product management discipline and been working as a product manager for 5 to 8 years
• Proven track record of delivering product to market that is successful and drives revenue & profitability for the company.
• Capability to make good decisions quickly that helps your teams do the same.
• Ability to take a strategy and translate it to actionable tasks.
• Comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in chaos, and getting shit done.
• Strong team player and ability to work across teams to ensure cohesion and alignment to a single product direction.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills – Ability to communicate and discuss technical topics with both technical and business audiences.
• Innovative, self-directed and able to deal well with ambiguous problems
Nice to have:
• Startup experience
• Consumer lending/FinTech experience
• MBA from a Tier I/Tier II institution
• Technical knowledge of development
Upload in PDF or word format
People first, always! We prioritise employees well-being and growth, fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment. Our commitment to transparency and open communication allows everyone to feel valued, ensuring a thriving and cohesive organisation.
We believe for us to succeed, it is essential to invest in our talent. The future demands holistic thinking and a comprehensive approach to problem-solving. We cultivate an environment that supports innovation and collaboration at every turn during your time with us. If you have the drive to succeed, we have a place for you! Join us today!
Fibe (Formerly known as Earlysalary) is one of the leading consumer lending apps in India that offers financial solutions to young aspirational and tech-savvy individuals. It is creating a financial ecosystem that fuels the aspirations of young India. With the quickest processing time, it is a market leader in the personal loan sector. It has introduced a number of financial solutions, including Buy Now Pay Later programs, long-term Personal Loans, and Cash Loans. It offers a completely digital loan application process that may be finished in a matter of seconds.
Highlight: Apart from financial safety, the thing that job seekers nowadays consider is employee benefits. Providing these benefits plans might help the organisation attract great talents. Read to find some awesome perks a company can offer its employees to bring them back to offices after lockdown, and how Fibe can help. Employees are, no doubt, […]
Highlight: Engaged workforce can work 10x better than a skilled but demotivated workforce. The managers need to organise certain activities to engage employees and make them feel responsible for their work The key to running a successful organisation is employee engagement. If you, as an HR, can understand the level of passion and dedication an […]
Highlight: Get to know the top 7 reasons your employees need a financial wellness program. Read till the end why a financial wellness program can improve your business. 59% of employees report being satisfied with their employers when they receive access to some sort of financial wellness program from them, according to a Prudential report. […]