Fibe a series D funded startup, is building an ecosystem to serve every financial need of the aspiring individual. Fibe is a pioneer in providing best in class customer experience along with unique products and has disbursed over Rs.5,000 Crores and is considered one of the largest Digital Consumer FinTech Lender in the country. Fibe’s core purpose is to use technology to enable financial assistance to a large set of consumers. Its product suite includes Instant loans, Personal loans, BNPL and SalaryCard. It endeavours to keep building products to meet its mission.
Fibe is considered one of the fastest-growing FinTech start-ups in India. With a clear focus to disrupt the finance and banking domain, Fibe has built a strong team focused on building Technology, mobile platform, Risk & AI/ML models to better decisioning and real-time lending. As an organisation, we pride ourselves in building a culture which fosters risk taking and innovation. Most of our ideas which Fibe has built has come from our deep understanding of consumer and employee’s attitude to build world class products.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be playing a key role with another highly talented young data scientist. Aimed at solving challenging business problems through the application of advanced machine learning and AI methods.
– Should have strong fundamentals in machine learning, general statistics and data science principles.
– Should have hands on experience with some of these methods: Regression, Decision Trees,CART, Random Forest, Boosting, Evolutionary Programming, Neural Networks, Support Vector Machines, Ensemble Methods, Association Rules, Principal Component Analysis, Clustering, Artificial Intelligence, Deep learning, TensorFlow, Keras etc.
– Experience in Python, SQL is a must, familiarity with big data concepts will be an added advantage
– Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking, with the ability to communicate even complex ideas in a succinct manner to the management and other internal stakeholders
– Critical eye for the quality of data and strong desire to get it right
– Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
– Strong work ethics like sense of collaboration and ownership, result orientation, being team player.
– M.S / Mtech / Btech in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Economics, or equivalent
– Overall 2+ years of relevant work experience in data science and handling large data sets (in TBs)
– Hands-on expertise on analytical tools like Python, MySQL, big data technologies
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment
Total Requirements – 2
Upload in PDF or word format
People first, always! We prioritise employees well-being and growth, fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment. Our commitment to transparency and open communication allows everyone to feel valued, ensuring a thriving and cohesive organisation.
We believe for us to succeed, it is essential to invest in our talent. The future demands holistic thinking and a comprehensive approach to problem-solving. We cultivate an environment that supports innovation and collaboration at every turn during your time with us. If you have the drive to succeed, we have a place for you! Join us today!
Fibe (Formerly known as Earlysalary) is one of the leading consumer lending apps in India that offers financial solutions to young aspirational and tech-savvy individuals. It is creating a financial ecosystem that fuels the aspirations of young India. With the quickest processing time, it is a market leader in the personal loan sector. It has introduced a number of financial solutions, including Buy Now Pay Later programs, long-term Personal Loans, and Cash Loans. It offers a completely digital loan application process that may be finished in a matter of seconds.
Highlight: Apart from financial safety, the thing that job seekers nowadays consider is employee benefits. Providing these benefits plans might help the organisation attract great talents. Read to find some awesome perks a company can offer its employees to bring them back to offices after lockdown, and how Fibe can help. Employees are, no doubt, […]
Highlight: Engaged workforce can work 10x better than a skilled but demotivated workforce. The managers need to organise certain activities to engage employees and make them feel responsible for their work The key to running a successful organisation is employee engagement. If you, as an HR, can understand the level of passion and dedication an […]
Highlight: Get to know the top 7 reasons your employees need a financial wellness program. Read till the end why a financial wellness program can improve your business. 59% of employees report being satisfied with their employers when they receive access to some sort of financial wellness program from them, according to a Prudential report. […]