Fibe a series D funded startup, is building an ecosystem to serve every financial need of the aspiring individual. Fibe is a pioneer in providing best in class customer experience along with unique products and has disbursed over Rs.5,000 Crores and is considered one of the largest Digital Consumer FinTech Lender in the country. Fibe’s core purpose is to use technology to enable financial assistance to a large set of consumers. Its product suite includes Instant loans, Personal loans, BNPL and SalaryCard. It endeavours to keep building products to meet its mission.
Fibe is considered one of the fastest-growing FinTech start-ups in India. With a clear focus to disrupt the finance and banking domain, Fibe has built a strong team focused on building Technology, mobile platform, Risk & AI/ML models to better decisioning and real-time lending. As an organisation, we pride ourselves in building a culture which fosters risk taking and innovation. Most of our ideas which Fibe has built has come from our deep understanding of consumer and employee’s attitude to build world class products.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be playing a key role with another highly talented young data scientist. Aimed at solving challenging business problems through the application of advanced machine learning and AI methods.
– Should have strong fundamentals in machine learning, general statistics and data science principles.
– Should have hands on experience with some of these methods: Regression, Decision Trees,CART, Random Forest, Boosting, Evolutionary Programming, Neural Networks, Support Vector Machines, Ensemble Methods, Association Rules, Principal Component Analysis, Clustering, Artificial Intelligence, Deep learning, TensorFlow, Keras etc.
– Experience in Python, SQL is a must, familiarity with big data concepts will be an added advantage
– Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking, with the ability to communicate even complex ideas in a succinct manner to the management and other internal stakeholders
– Critical eye for the quality of data and strong desire to get it right
– Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
– Strong work ethics like sense of collaboration and ownership, result orientation, being team player.
– M.S / Mtech / Btech in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Economics, or equivalent
– Overall 2+ years of relevant work experience in data science and handling large data sets (in TBs)
– Hands-on expertise on analytical tools like Python, MySQL, big data technologies
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment
Total Requirements – 2
Apply to this job
PDF and Word file are allowed to be upload